Sunday, January 11, 2009

What do I want to do?

I hate it when people ask me what I want to do. It changes daily!! One day I want to be a stay at home mom, the next day I want to move to some remote county and volunteer my help for the rest of my life.
If what I want to do is reflected in what I do then I want to:
clean
play with animals
knit
cook
spend too much time on my looks
I feel like I am a stay at home mom for now. I get up, make Tracy something to eat, clean, do laundry, make Tracy lunch, clean the house, knit/scrapbook/sew and then watch a movie and go to bed. While I am having fun and life is easy and happy right now I can already tell this is not what I want to do forever. I love not having to wake up early and work, but I'm already going stir crazy and feeling under appreciated and under-utilized.

No comments: