Saturday, January 31, 2009

As of late

I'm going to Las Vegas for spring break and I thought it woudl be nice to tone up a bit before I show up. I love to take tons of vacation photos and I want them to be nice! I forget, however, how much I hate the gym. I have never left the gym with that feeling so many talk about. It sounds like a mixture of accomplishment and endorphin rush, but I have never felt this, I always leave sweaty, hungry and tired. I could get lost in the desert and get the same results, but with a tan. Which is my new solution, instead of going to the gym, I will just tan before I go. Genius.
I also have a new idea for my schooling direction. I want to switch my major to "general studies" I am close to finishing if I do! Only 44 more credits and I'm done. Plus, I am going to try to become a registered CNA over the summer. I know that CNA work is mostly wiping butts and being puked on, but I really want to ceritfication for the options it will open up. And who knows, maybe I am great at taking care of sick people and I just dont know it yet!
The search for a job continues... I must get the tutoring position I applied for, because if not Taco John's is in walking distance. yikes.

1 comment:

M&K said...

yeah vegas ~~~ i'm sure you'll have fun. let me know if i can help in any way.
Looks like you have everything planned out. CNA sounds like a really good idea. No matter what you do, i love ya ~~ hehe